Friday, January 8, 2010

Deal: Tim Hortons Donut $0.49



I'm pretty fortunate that my day job provides free coffee, so I usually don't have to go out for a caffeine fix. But when a friend suggested we grab some Tims this morning, I couldn't resist... and neither could the bargain hunter in me.


For a limited time only, Tim Hortons donuts are just $0.49 each when you buy any beverage.

I ordered a double-double and my favourite donut, Sour Cream Glazed. I also decided to try the new Caramel Apple Fritter the commercial has been pushing.


*Catch: The deal only allows one $0.49-donut per beverage purchase, so I had to pay full price, $0.99 for the second.

Both donuts were delicious. Nice 'n fresh, soft, sugary-sweet too. I probably didn't need to eat two of them, but hey, it's Friday!

Just in case you're curious, the cheapest drink on the menu is the small coffee. Just $1.23, tax included.

|Images: Tim Hortons, The Discount Diva|

1 comment:

Lois Kim said...

I love this deal! I know Tomi would call me low-class but I don't care. When should we go next??